X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PWtheButt
    • Feb 2003

DVD5 to DVD5

hi @ all
    since no one could help me so far i´ll try one more thread on this problem i have got.

I tried to backup several dvd5´s and 9 out of 10 did work perfect.
    i usually used nero with the newest patch and never had problems...

then i got 2 Karaoke dvd´s which i ripped with smartripper, dvd decrypter, 1:1 on the fly since they have no protection.

my standalone don´t play them, ifo edit does and so does my PS2 with messiah mod chip.

why i´m posting this again is the fact that yesterday i tried to copy halloween 1+2 and the same happened.

i tried again nero (udf/iso 1.02, video-dvd), smartripper and even dvd decrypter.

well i´m getting nuts on this since i have no problem with dvd9´s to backup but this dvd5´s just won´t play on my standalone which is a phillips and plays all other dvd-r´s well.......
    no one else got similar problems?
  • DVDIdiot
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Oct 2002

PWtheButt,

Well, I also have a Philips DVD player and it will ONLY play when I burn it with Nero with ISO/UDF mode. Try this and it should work for you. Also, make sure you have no MULTISESSION
    DVD Step-by-Step Guides
    http://dvdplanet.fateback.com

Comment

• Dsquorpion
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Oct 2002

to do single layered dvd's i use dvd decryptor, goto mode and look under iso mode read, it will rip it, then goto iso mode write and choose the iso file that was ripped and burn it

Comment

Working...