Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigsyd1
    • Jan 2002

vobs 2 m2v & ac3

i have2 films on my h/drive say with 3 vob files, and i want to demux them to a m2v file and a ac3 file, to make a multi film
    i can do it , but it seems a long way round the way i do it
    join vobs with ifo edit then demux with tmpge witch then gives me my m2v and ac3 files,then import into spruce...do u know a shorter way..as i say the vobs are on my h/drive and compressed to the right size, they just need demuxing
    IT IS BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY
  • thingimijig
    • Feb 2003

try vobedit.

that lets you demux from vobs.

thingimijig.

Comment

• bigsyd1
      • Jan 2002

thingimijig, thanks m8 ..have sorted it now ...found out that smartripper can read vobs of your h/drive , then just demux them.... somthing i do not think dvd decrypter can do... pitty
      the reason 4 all this is ,i was messing with the new version of dvd2one 1.1.1 and decided to make a multi film ( i have made them b4 the long slog way cce ect.ect.ect ) was taking over 24 hrs to do, because i went to work left a film running, went to bed left a film running
      so dvd2one, ripped 2 films 2 h/drive, compressed the 2 films to 2.1gig each with dvd2one used smartripper to demux the films dvd2one produced imported the m2v and ac3 into spruce, did a menu burned with new nero... just over 3 hrs and the quality... believe me or not.... just the same as the other multi films i have made using CCE 3pass
      give it a go
      IT IS BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY

Comment

Working...