Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lionman
    • May 2003

DVD Shrink!

Does anyone know how to open subttile on a movie after using DVD shrink to copy it ? I've been having a hard time copying the movie file after re-authoring and re-encoding with Nero 10.028 (latest version). I use DVD-RW with my Sony DVD-U500A recorder. The movie will not play back on my Panasonic RV-31 DVD player. It plays on my DVD-ROM drive but not automatically, I had to click on each VOB file.
    Any directions or solutions would help since I am new at this game.
    Thank you
  • FoolishBrett
    • Apr 2003

Not Sure what asking.

If it doesn't play on your player, why are you worried about subtitles?

Does your player support the DVDR format you are making? My old Sony which cost me $450 3 years ago won't play DVDR. I had to trade my bother in law a chair for one of his older players that works.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

To lionman

For a greater posssibility of obtaining a meaningful response, delete your posting here and repost it under the DVDShrink sub-forum...

Comment

• lionman
        • May 2003

It's OK,
        I have it all figured out. I love this freeware. It's the best so far to record a movie on a single DVD-R. All my DVD-R play well on all my DVD players.
        Thanks for your response!

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

To Wizard_23

For a greater posssibility of obtaining a meaningful response, delete your posting here and repost it under the DVDShrink sub-forum...

Comment

Working...