Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unitedflyboy
    • Jul 2003

Terminator 2 Ultimate edition question

I am trying to burn Terminator 2 judgement day, but when i open the files up in DVDshrink, I see 3 movie files. One is the theatrical version, the other is the special edition version, but what is the third one?? Here are the movie file sizes: 6076mb, 6829mb, and 6946mb. I am assuming that the 6076 mb is the theatrical version, and the 6946 mb is the extended special edition, but the middle one is the one i am questioning. If anyone has an idea about it, please let me know. (I just dont have time to watch all three version to differentiate.) Thank you.
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

The third one is the special extended version with a different ending. All you need to to do, is select it in reauthor mode and slide the play control to the end to see the difference.

Comment

• unitedflyboy
      • Jul 2003

NWG, thank you for your quick reply. I used the slider to see the end of the movie, and the first one and the second one has the same ending. The third one is the one with the different ending, as you had mentioned. If the first one is the original theatrical version, any idea what the 2nd movie is?

Thank you

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

The second one is the special extended version with the same ending as the theatrical version. It is my preferred version.

To get the third version when playing the orginal DVD just enter the date for judgement day in the menu. It is shown as roman numerals on the right hand side of the menu.

Comment

• chipferg
          • Jul 2003

Because the file is so big, how do you burn it to a DVD later after you back it up?

Comment

• UncasMS
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2001

you compress it to make it fit

Comment

• chipferg
              • Jul 2003

So basically, if he wants to keep this at a quality level (5% or so), then he will have to put it on 2 cd's? If you compress T2 to fit on one disc you must use about 30% compression.

Comment

Working...