Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EarthBound
    • Jul 2003

Newbie Question.

Ok with DVD Shink i finnally shrinked it small enough to burn.I had to use the Start/End mode.I took out the ending of the movie.So when it gets done encoding,How do i burn it to a DVD-R?Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"How do i burn it to a DVD-R?"

That depends upon which burning software you are using.

If you are using NERO, simply select the "DVD-Video" icon and place ALL of your created DVD files (.IFOs, .BUPs, and .VOBs) into the red "VIDEO_TS" folder - and then burn...

Other posters can advise how to use other burning software...

Comment

• EarthBound
      • Jul 2003

Ok so far so good but i am stuck now.Once i get to these screen

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

What do i do next?As you can tell this is my first time burning a DVD.Thanks

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

There should be a second window opened, listing your hard drive's directories.

If it's not hidden under the "DVDVideo1_DVD" (drag the "DVDVideo1_DVD" to the left, where it should be anyway), then click on the "File" dropdown menu and select "Open".

Locate the directory that contains your DVD files and doubleclick on it to open it

Doubleclick on the RED "VIDEO_TS" folder in the "DVDVideo1_DVD" window

Copy all of your DVD files into the now opened RED "VIDEO_TS" folder

Burn...

Comment

Working...