Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wizard_23
    • Jan 2003

Intervideo dvd copy

Has anyone done a backup with intervideo's dvd copy and compared it to dvd shrink? I mean I don't buy their claim that they're true 1:1 copies. I was just wondering whether or not any of you have done a backup with intervideo's backup software. I myself did The Shawshank Redemption with it and it looks pretty good. Still though, my preference is dvd shrink. I just thought I'd ask so I can get an idea if any of you have done the same.
    Thanks
  • DVDIdiot
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Oct 2002

Wizard, I don't have this software yet, but let me go & buy it and will try it out and will let you know of it...I will even write out a STEP BY STEP guide on this too...I can tell you about DVDXCOPY, it's not worth the trouble to get it.

Have a great weekend and I will update this when I get a chance
    DVD Step-by-Step Guides
    http://dvdplanet.fateback.com

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

To DVDIdiot

What's the point in posting?:

1) "I don't have this software yet"

2) "I can tell you about DVDXCOPY" - when "Wizard_23" is asking SPECIFICALLY about "intervideo's dvd copy"

3) "I will even write out a STEP BY STEP guide on this too" - "Wizard_23" has only asked the opinion of others in comparing one product's output to that of another. Nowhere is there a question of how to use the software that you don't have

Comment

• feelinfrogie
        • Sep 2003

I have used InterVideo DVD Copy and I think it is great I am a firm believer in Instant Copy though But InterVideo is the easiest I have used yet and does a great job of copying DVDs I mean you can make a DVD,SVCD,VCD,or DVDX so I give it a thumbs up
        in my opinion shrink is ok but it is far from the best or easiest
        Last edited by feelinfrogie; 30 Sep 2003, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Working...