Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • logan
    • Oct 2003

Need Help With Back Up Dvds

PLEASE HELP ME ive been burning back up discs for a few months succesfully using nero 6 and dvd xcopy now all a sudden every all copys fail about 25% due to read error this used to happen 1 in 10 ,im still using the same princo 1-4 im only burning the image to ,,,,,,if anyone has a idea whats going wrong please HELP ME
  • DVDIdiot
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Oct 2002

PRINCO, that tells you it's the media. I've been using DVDPRO and had no problems, until I switched it to PRINCO because it's a lot cheaper than DVDPRO. Guess, what? I've wasted more than 20 discs. I didn't know until I started to watch them. all of them freeze about 2/3 of the movie.

1. RIP full mode
    2. EDIT
    3. TEST
    4. BURN
    DVD Step-by-Step Guides
    http://dvdplanet.fateback.com

Comment

• BLACKGHOST
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member
      • Sep 2003

PRINCOs arent that bad i use them the only problem I find if you do have problems is that they seem to change the dyes quite a bit. Sometimes they work okay but lately Ive been having a few bad batches. I still like them and will continue to use them fingers crossed though!!

Comment

• trailergod
        • Sep 2003

Princos are cheap... and u also get cheap quality =(

i have been using 4x dvd-R princo and i always get mixed results, they always play on PC but on stand alone, its always 50 50... some burns play and some dont...

i guess u have to stick with good quality media

Comment

Working...