Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neptvn
    • Feb 2004

Teac DV-W58G

Can somebody PLEASE tell me what program to use with my TEAC DV-W58G recorder. I tried Nero 6 on 4x speed media and it keeps showing me that the only writing speed is 1x. BUT, when I burn with Nero and play it in Power DVD 4 and when I go forward with an example 4x the movie stops and says that the DVD might have been damaged, or some other problem. This doesn't happens when the movie goes with 1x.
    Please, somebody has got to help me.
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

neptvn,

I heard you.

I write this to you in all honesty. Nero is problem plagued for many persons. Some of the problems are : Nero's fault, other software installed, missing O.S. dll's, etc., spyware/adware and so on.

Sometimes, the freeware solutions are ~ ,or, = , or better than commercial software. Try using the freewares : IMG Tools CLASSIC v. 0.91.1 ( from : Coujo.de ) and DVDDecrypter v. 3.1.9.0 to burn the dvd movie back-ups with.

If you are looking for a "one-click" solution, then : try the freeware AutoShrinkISO v. 3.1 (must use DVDShrink v. 3.1 or higher (3.1.5 Beta 1 is out), from mrbass.org.

P.S. You can use DVDDecrypter to tell you what the write speed(s) of the media is : Put a blank disc in burner, start 'Decrypter, Click MODE, Click ISO, Click Write, Look in scroll down on right side of interface and see what media is really rated at ( 1X, 2X, etc.) on your burner.
    Last edited by Quality's Proof; 16 Feb 2004, 01:52 AM.
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...