X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wonderbt
    • Apr 2002

Pinnacle Moviebox USB bad audio

Hi!
    I just bought Pinnacle Moviebox USB and use Studio 9. Captured video is excellent but I'm very disapointed with audio quality: it sounds metallic and poor. Audio-video synchronisation is ok.
    I have downloaded last version drivers and updates but there's nothing changed with audio quality.What can be done?
    Anybody have answer?
  • kuneo
    • Jan 2004

Have you checked your setting's??

There are many adjustments that can be made to the audio side.

I use the Movie Box with 8.1,and have good sound.

Adjusting the the kb's and sampling rates may help-your's may have been tweeked wrong from the factory.

Good Luck

K

Comment

• wonderbt
      • Apr 2002

How I can change?

Thanks for reply,but how I can change settings?
      Audio settings pannel is not active when I choose input from Moviebox USB.There's nothing to change.Have any idea?

Comment

• kuneo
        • Jan 2004

What are you capturing from?

I capture from SVHS,and there is a setting's button on the Movie Box program.

K

Comment

• wonderbt
          • Apr 2002

I capture from S-VHS source too (Panasonic Hi-Fi S-VHS VCR) and in the source input when I choose input from Moviebox USB there are only video and audio input from itself-no line in or other source to change.Audio bitrate and format are greyed out and cannot change.I try capturing from stereo broadcast TV station (VCR tuner) and I'm disapointed,it sounds like bad compressed MP3.
          Would you tell me more details about your hardware and help me to solve the problem?
          Thanks

Comment

• wonderbt
            • Apr 2002

"I capture from SVHS,and there is a setting's button on the Movie Box program."
            Would you tell me where is that settings button,please?

Comment

• kuneo
              • Jan 2004

Guess I can't help after all.

I checked the setting's box I was referring too,and mine is "greyed out" also

I thought you could play with those adjustment's,but darned if I know how to get into program that allows it.

If you saw the greyed out box- then you were in the setting's area also. Sorry for the confusion-I know it's fustrating until glitches are solved.

My software version of Pinnacle is 8.10.

There is also a a CD/edit tab,althought that pertains to additional audio input or overlay's-not sure if that will help you as you probably already tried fooling with everything at your disposal.

Sorry

K

Comment

Working...