Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • korygrandy
    • Jan 2004

DVD stops playing at FBI Warning screen

Okay this problem started happening after I upgraded my DVD Decryptor from 3.1.9.0 to 3.2.1.0. The problem was that the DVD's would play up until the FBI warning on my Apex DVD player but then they would freeze or the screeen would go black. I've got 2 of the exact same Apex 1225 players, and now when I decrypt using DVD Decrypter 3.1.9.0 (I downgraded) it will play on one apex, but not the other. This leads me to believe it might be a region issue. I have the AccessTek DD0401 burner that uses firmware 110E. I tried upgrading to 130E but it said check the bin file. In windows XP my DVD-RW drive comes up in control panel as Generic DVDRW 8xMax. I am also shrinking the DVD with DVD Shrink 3.1. When I go to decrypt DVD Decryptor says "W 20:20:53 RCE Protection Found!
    W 20:20:53 If this disc is not Region 1, you will need to configure 'RCE Protection Region' in the settings." Why do I need to configure RCE Protection Region when in the options for File Mode I have the boxes
    Remove IFO/BUP RC Protection and
    Remove IFO/BUP RCE Protection both checked

Any help would be appreciated!
  • guilhas
    • Mar 2004

The driver must be configured for the region that plays the DVD, them so u can make it region free.
    Also take a good look at the midia brands u use, i was having this kind of problem until i change the midia brand to RITEK - RIDATA.

No more problems

Comment

Working...