X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr.Hoffman
    • May 2004

TMPGEnc in 16:9 or 4:3

Hold dudes

i've been working on this for whole weekend, and im so close to do this (burn my 1st dvd from downloaded avi file) but i encounter 1-2 problems and i hope u can help me ...

i managed to permanently insert my subs to the movie (yeepee) with virtual dub and TMPGEnc, but the only problem is that when using TMPGEnc it encode the movie to full screen (although the cinfiguration points to PAL 16:9), how can i force it to encode to 16:9. is there a way to encode with TMPGEnc and get a new avi file instead of m2v+wav?

my other question is when burning those files (after converting them into VOB's files with ifoedit) i have no sound files, so when burning it i dont have sounds (hehehe... obviously), what should i do? give the wav file (from TMPGEnc) as my audio source (will it work?)

and... do u know of an easier way of adding subs to avi and then burn it to dvd-+r????

thanks a lot m8s
    c ya
  • gonar1
    • Oct 2004

I'm having a problem too making it 16:9 using TMPGEnc. My DVDs come out non-anamorphic widescreen, with black all around when I want to make it 16:9 widescreen. Have you had any luck since?

Comment

Working...