• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

To Qyd

"but you can not shrink a dvdshrink copy."

Your statement is somewhat incorrect. This is actually the prescribed method used to reduce the size of a DVD Shrink project that initially exceeds 4.37Gb - using the DVD Shrink-created hard drive files...

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

"You could also just use DVDDecrypter to make an ISO of it and burn that"

You can use "DVD Shrink" to make the ISO image and "DVD Decrypter" to burn.

Comment

• lgha
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TSGSYS
        I can make copies of copies using other software but not with DVD Shrink which is the program I prefere and would like to use.
        I'm alittle confused by all your statements. Shrink does not have a burn engine. You have to have another program like Nero, which you say you have and use. As you stated above you can either go through the process of DVDShrink and burn or you can copy the files from your disc to the HDD and have Nero burn them.
        If I'm missing something here I'm sorry, but I'm just not following all your statements.

Comment

• guilhas
          • Mar 2004

just copy the entire shrunk dvd on hard disk, and use the files for the second duplicate.
          use Nero to do this in DVD-Video mode. Its faster than shrink , onde u don't need a temporary folder, just pass/copy the files from the HD to the DVD.

Comment

Working...