X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • g_b0y22
    • Sep 2004

Toshiba SD-R5112 users

Hi all,
    I'm new to this DVD burning scene and I'm having some problems...I'm able to burn DVDs with Nero, DVDShrink, and DVD Decrypter but the thing is it has bad pixelation if that's the right term for it...I've watched the movie i had transcoded to my harddrive and it looks just fine...I started with some TDK DVD-R discs and scrapped 5 discs already so I bought some Fujifilm DVD-RW and still getting the same results...can anybody help me out here...could it be the DVD recorder why I'm getting bad pixelation on my movies or I should still keep trying other discs I'm running out of money please help, thanks in advance
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

You have the latest firmware installed? If you want to see current version - use this program;

Firmware;

Comment

• g_b0y22
      • Sep 2004

checked my firmware with dvdinfo and found out it was 1031, so not sure which of the 1033 ( rev a or b) to choose so i went on to choose 1033 rev a, checked dvdinfo again and showed only 1033, tried burning with GQ dvd-r now, still same pixely movie , anyways i had a talk with officemax where i bought the burner and it will be replaced tomorrow, if problems will still exist tomorrow then to bad for me

Comment

Working...