Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cognac
    • Nov 2004

How too

First of all hiyas im new here . and this program is great no problems so far..
    Happy thanx giving also mine was great ..any who i use DVD Decrypter and dvdshrink together all the time ,,Decrypter
    1rst than shrink. now my question is that can you add your own begining to a moviel like copy and paste a pic likea flag and send it to documents/ pictures..then add it to the movie in the begining just to see it like for 5 sec or so is this possible... thx
  • mg3
    • Sep 2004

its possible to add a picture of your own. i belive its in nero(could be in shrink)go to disable and it would ask you if you want still pictures(kind like a stage show),blue screen or your own picture.
    not 100% sure of which one never used it(the replace your own picture feauture)

Comment

• cognac
      • Nov 2004

hmm ok ill try that thx.. ill see if that works

Comment

• cognac
        • Nov 2004

well i tried it it didnt work if anyone eles nows let me know ,, well it was worth a try btw i have nero 6 oem ver..

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

"now my question is that can you add your own begining to a moviel like copy and paste a pic likea flag and send it to documents/ pictures..then add it to the movie in the begining just to see it like for 5 sec or so is this possible"

Re-post your question in the DVD Shrink-specific sub-forum(s) here (and then delete this one) - and read the many similar questions and posted responses there...

Comment

Working...