Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godzilla
    • Dec 2004

Invalid Dvd Navigation Structure with DVD Shrink 3.2

I used a video capture card to transfer home videos to my computer in the form of mpeg files. I then burned them to a dvd with Roxio dvd creator. But Roxio puts a totally lame leader at the beginning of the dvd. So I want to use Dvd shrink to copy just the main video. So I created an iso file with Dvd Decrypter. But when I try to load the iso file into Dvd Shrink, I get the error that says: Invalid Dvd Navigation Structure. Anyone have an idea how I could accomplish this? One other thing, I tried to use Nero to burn the initial image, but it kept locking up at the same spot in one of the video clips. Roxio, at least completed the task.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Sounds like it would be much simpler for you to use the original MPEG files (obviously DVD-compliant, since you were able to burn as DVD) under "TMPGEnc DVD Author" to create a new DVD with whatever chaptering and menus (if any) that you desire.

There's no need to either create an .ISO or use DVD Shrink...

Comment

• Godzilla
      • Dec 2004

Well for one thing, DVD Shrink is free. For another, it is wonderfully simple to use it the way I need to. It would allow me to leave the Roxio crap behind. Did I mention it's free? :^)

Comment

Working...