Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dgs2001
    • Dec 2004

Nero Recode Bug !!

I have been using nero recode and have the current version 6_6_0_3 of Nero Reloaded.

Great Until Now

Wanting to Backup Spiderman 2, I ripped it with decrypter as usual then removed the unwanted trailers, extras etc. Keeping original scene selection menu and button intact.

Having ended up with my vob and ifo and bup files ready to compress i fire up nero recode. This follows the normal procedure and outputs an image of the dvd.

Hey presto it wont play. It freezes after playing a blank screen, and locks up my standalone DVD player so I have to kill the power and then eject the disk before it loads on powerup. ???

But if I take the same vob ifo and bup files and use shrink, the resulting image works fine and plays in my standalone player.

This has never happened before, I've always had excellent results with Nero Recode.

I was so puzzled I have tried 4 different blank discs and tried recoding several times always with the same result.

Any suggestions ?
    Last edited by dgs2001; 21 Dec 2004, 12:00 PM.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"removed the unwanted trailers, extras etc. Keeping original scene selection menu and button intact."

What software did you use for this stage of your effort?

Comment

• dgs2001
      • Dec 2004

DVD Remake Pro
      Its an excellent program for removing some dvd content whilst keeping other menus and buttons intact

Comment

• dgs2001
        • Dec 2004

I've just read a report on a different forum that confirms my suspitions.
        tThe latest version of nero has several bugs in it and Ahead are working on solutions .

Both recode and burning rom should be rolled back to the previous versions.

Comment

Working...