Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCLM
    • Feb 2005

burning with Nero after downloading shrink and decrypter

Im new at all of this I just started backing up some of my movies the other day everything worked well.Then today I tried to use my nero software and it says it is al ready running. Ihave done everything that nero and sony has asked mr to but it still keeps coming up exactly the same If Iupgrade everything to where it is suppose to be it said it is already running. If I put in the original and dont upgrade it runs about 50 % and creates fatal error that crashes computer. Is there anything that could cause this in the shrink??
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

When does it crash your PC - during the DVD Shrink phase or the burning phase?

Comment

• JCLM
      • Feb 2005

crash

Cynthia, Computer crashes when tring to burn with Nero ran good before I downloaded shrink and decripter.when I try to burn files it will either crashwhile burning if I run older version of software or if i upgrade to all new it just says it is already running. I have worked with Nero and with Sony tring to get this resolved also it useto work befor I put in the shrink ect. The shrink and decrypter work ok still and I am able to copy with them but now I canot use nero to burn files.

LOST
      JCLM

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

A workaround could be to use DVD Decrypter for burning.

Click on the cute fellow and you will find guides on how to use DVD Decrypter for burning.

Comment

• JCLM
          • Feb 2005

Yes I do use decrypter for burning when I copy my dvds but when I am taking converted avi files to new mpeg2 it doesnt recognize them and then you have to convert them to something elsesome how.But I will check the cute little fella out and se if it helps any ware else.
          thanks again
          JCLM

Comment

Working...