Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sivshrink
    • Feb 2005

Problems burning from a backup, AVP and Forgotten

Pretty straight forward what I said in my subject. I have both these flicks copied but they wont play on my dads players( APex and a Toshiba). So Im trying to reburn them on the only disks which satisfy his players (Sony -R) and I get the " redundancy error". I think its because both movies have original and alternate/extended files. I tried to copy just the file over but its just not working, any ideas? BTW, I didnt have any problems with AVP burning but I did have to use Decrypter for Forgotten.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

sivshrink, welcome to the forums. I think this is what you are trying to do, go here. - http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...threadid=45497

Comment

• sivshrink
      • Feb 2005

Na, its a problem with one of the files. I notice now that most of my copies have at some point a skip in them. Very brief, probably about 2 seconds of dialog. Im guessing thats its seeing an incomplete file and fails. My burner is a 16x, the DVD's I use are 8x and I usually burn at the max speed. Should I be burning much slower to try and avoid write errors? If so, whats the point of having a fast burner? Thanks for any help.

Comment

• jmet
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2002

Fastest I recommend to burn is 4X.

"whats the point of having a fast burner?"
        To get you to buy it in the first place? Everyone always things Bigger and Faster is always better.

Comment

Working...