Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tiscomcoastie
    • Apr 2005

Does DVD Shrink recognize SCSI burners in the burning phase

I can get it to read the files and create the folders but I can't get it to recognize it when I go to backup. I have gone through the setup numerous times with no success. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Nero and DVD Shrink and still get nothing. Any pointers???
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

What do you mean when you say "but I can't get it to recognize it when I go to backup." ?

Are you talking about DVD Shrink giving you your burner as a backup target ?

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

Hi and welcome to the forum, tiscomcoastie!

Could it be a Nero version that was shipped with another burner? If so - yes it will not work. If not - try to update your Nero version - that's free.

Another try could be to use the freeware DVD Decrypter for burning automatic from DVD Shrink. Click on the cute fellow below for guides.

Comment

• tiscomcoastie
        • Apr 2005

Thanks, I'll try that and see what happens.

Originally posted by cynthia
        Hi and welcome to the forum, tiscomcoastie!

Could it be a Nero version that was shipped with another burner? If so - yes it will not work. If not - try to update your Nero version - that's free.

Another try could be to use the freeware DVD Decrypter for burning automatic from DVD Shrink. Click on the cute fellow below for guides.

Comment

Working...