Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • com284
    • Aug 2004

Playback

HI everyone. Ok I have burning for awhile. I had my intial problems which were solved by people on here so thanks. Now i have a new problem.

Im using DvdShrink, An I/O magic 8 X DVD burner and Memorex DVD-R Discs. I have had no problems in burning. When i have placed these discs in my dvd player, they play fine even though it seems like my player is working very hard to read them. The thing is when i play the same disc again say like the next day all of a sudden it will pixelate in some places and then sometimes it will freeze and go back to the beginning. When i take the disc out and clean it, it will work fine again but then will pixelate in another area that was fine before. I spend more time cleaning the disc than i do watching it. I was thinking of going to the DVD-RW as they are a different color on the bottom. Would this help? Im at a loss. Im not using labels. It just seems weird that i can watch it fine one time and then if i play it again i get problems.Any Suggestions??
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You might want to run a DVD/CD cleaning disc on your player. Maxell makes one that retails for approximately $10US...

Comment

• com284
      • Aug 2004

Thanks. I have a new problem now. I just bought a 25 Pack of Memorex DVD+RW. THey only burn at 2.4X. Anyway when i burn using them i keep getting a focus or tracking error about 20% into the burning. I put in a Memorex DVD+RW 4x disc and it burned with no problem... Its very frustrating. I at least would have hoped that it wouldn;t burn on anything then i could pinpoint the problem.

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

I seen your burning post before this one. I answered in your other post "burning".

Comment

Working...