X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by dazza76
    That's pretty much exactly what i want to use it for mate. I record stuff onto my Panasonic DVD recorder with RAM (it's from the generation before the HS2) but want to then transfer it to normal DVD i can watch on my other DVD player. TDA sounds fine but finances are tight and was looking for a way of being able to do it without having to buy anything but the DVD writer (which you can buy on line for £30!)
    I don't suppose you've written down anywhere how you do it?
    I don't use it. I just clicked everywhere until I got a VOB done.

From memory, click on the middle button of the first screen. A blue box comes up then a new screen appears.

The top have is the VRO. Load the VRO file into the program. Then choose a location for the video_ts directory in the bottom half. Then press the middle button at the bottom to process.

It does have one disadvantage. TDA can identify separate programmes on the RAM disc. The programmes are stored as one VRO but TDA can work out the begining and end of each programme by reading the IFO.

This software can't read the IFO. It reads the whole VRO file. So, if you have two programmes, the VOB will be two programmes combined together

Comment

Working...