Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magnet40
    • Aug 2005

DVD Shrink Audio file problem with MASH season 4

When trying to shrink episode 78 from the first disc and episode 96 from disc 3, from MASH Season 4,there is no audio #1 box AC3 2-ch English just a #2 box AC3 2-channel English. The problem being that when you shrink it using box 2 instead of #1 the end results is no sound., but when you preview the episode in the program the sound is fine. I need help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Welcome to the Digital Digest Video forum magnet40!

While the DVD is playing, hit the "Audio" (or similar) button on the DVD players remote. Keep pressing it till you hear sound.

Comment

• magnet40
      • Aug 2005

I have tried that but still now sound. It also has no sound when trying to view that episode on my computer with PowerDVD.

Comment

• jmet
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2002

The original DVD of that episode has no audio???

Comment

• magnet40
          • Aug 2005

It does but I am not copying entire DVD, I am putting 3 DVDs onto 4 DVDs for better quality. The other episodes all have the two options for AC3 2-channel audio except those two. When you view movie in DVD structure if wanting to copy entire disc, you can select those episodes and see #1 AC3 2-channel but the file shows 0 MB AND #2 shows file size as 35MB. All of the other episodes show both #1 & #2 with the same size audio files. I checked both of these episodes on the original DVDs and found out that both episodes do not have a laugh track which would be the #1 audio file.
          Last edited by magnet40; 15 Aug 2005, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...