Nero 7.10.1.0 July 5th, 2007

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • r_j
    • Aug 2006

I just updated to the new 7.7.5.1 version and I was wondering about Nero Mobile Application? I have it set to install on the local hard drive and I cant seem to find it? Is it built in to some other application or is it suppose to be a whole other seperate program? I went back to the set up Nero function a few times and made sure it was set to install but still nothing? Does any one have any know anything about this?

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

Nero 7 got a new update to ver 7.8.5.0.

Comment

• repoman1122
        Repoman1122
        • Jan 2007

Nero 7 7.8.5.0

I purchased and downloaded Nero 7 Ultra Edition on 2/17/07. I have no idea what the software version is that I'm running. I pulled up the product update menu by clicking on the Nreo logo in the upper left corner of the 'StartSmart' display. There is a list of at least a dozen different applications, and show the software release numbers for each. None come close to the 7.8.5.0 software, released on 3/20/07. I ran the product update search, and it indicated that all these applications had updates available. I would like to update, but I also like the way things are working right now. I don't want anything to get hosed up....like my first install of the product. Had to have their support team fix it...they ultimately ran "clean tool" and re-downloaded. So if you have any information on this new software, let me know....Thanks!

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

2/17/07 should be fine, I would wait a while before updating since you it will probably just have a few tweaks

huge download

Comment

• cynthia
            Super Moderatress
            • Jan 2004

Version 7.9.6.0 released May 21st, 2007 .

Comment

• tonyboy9
              • Aug 2005

Nero 7.9.6.0

I'm considering paying for the new version of Nero. The old version I have, sometimes I have to repeat the operations of playing the burned DVD, and repeat the operations to burn, using Nero Burning ROM. Most of the time the program does not respond the first time. Why is this? I've been using this older version of Nero for four years now.

If I do decide to buy the new Nero, should I uninstall the old version, and what is the correct way to uninstall?

Comment

• Gary D
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Dec 2005

I am assuming you are using Nero 6

Use this tool to uninstall it: http://ww2.nero.com/nero6/eng/Nero_6_CleanTool.html

But before you buy it, write down your serial #. Then uninstall 6 and then reinstall it. Maybe this will fix your problem.
                Gary D

Comment

• Chewy
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2003

if you like nero that much and have such an old version(5.5xxx) then I would buy a new dvd burner that came with nero express, it's only a few more dollars for the retail models and some oem versions come with it

you can buy 2 dvd burners for the price of nero full

Comment

• Gary D
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • Dec 2005

Nero-7.10.1.0

Nero-7.10.1.0

New update.... get it here: LINK
                    Gary D

Comment

• rock_king_my
                      Platinum Member
                      Platinum Member
                      • Jul 2006

NERO 7.10, Dual layer burning & layer break

Hi.

On the subject of NERO 7.10, if I choose to burn the VIDEO_TS via "Burn DVD Files" mode, does this latest Nero take care of the Layer Break position problem? Is there a big difference burning DL discs like this and with IMGBURN [in terms of reliability & quality of output]? Can NERO do some sort of "auto layer break" for you to save the hassle of finding it yourself?

Before burning, I usually do some editing / blanking after I rip DVDs to my HDD with PGCEDIT & / or VOBBLANKER. When I'm happy with them, then I intend to burn the DVDs on DL discs.

I think I'm more NERO friendly than IMGBURN!

CHEERS!

Comment

Working...