Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bg77
    • Mar 2006

slideshow w/music

Ok, I am sure that this is easy for most, but lucky me I am having trouble. I have made a slideshow w/music in windows movie maker. I have tried to burn it to a CD, DVD using movie maker. Plays great on CPU but that is it. I have tried burning thru nero on CD/DVD also with same results. The latest was I saved my movie as a dv-avi in movie maker then tried to burn with nerovision on CD not a DVD yet, and guess what same results. What am I doing wrong? I would love to be able to watch this on a TV/DVD player. Also, should it be done on a CD or a DVD?

I appreciate any help...... Thanks

Bryant
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

Inorder to play ur CD/DVD in ur player it must b in the correct format.For CD it must be VCD.So when u burn in Nero choose Video CD option.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• Gary D
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

Try Nero Vision Express 3 It makes DVD's playable on DVD players. Also create your DVD in NVX3.

Try downloading it here since you have nero already.

Update your Nero with part 1 then download part 2....Do NOT download InCD!!
      Last edited by Gary D; 6 Mar 2006, 05:20 AM.
      Gary D

Comment

• bg77
        • Mar 2006

Well I tried it in using the video CD option and put in a cd and it burned, but same rusult. Will not play in my player on TV. Am I using the wrong CD? I am usind CD-R Audio. Should I use DVD-R?

Thanks

Comment

• bg77
          • Mar 2006

I tried with a burn using nero vision express 3 and its slideshow program on a CD-R Audio disk with the same results. It will not play on my player. I am confused as to why this is so hard to do. I can copy my DVD's and CD's with no problems, but I can't copy my pics. with music for a slideshow. Am I just a complete Dumba__, or what? (No need to answer that)

Any more help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.....Bryant

Comment

• benbryant
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Aug 2005

Please download and try the free trial of Ulead VideoStudio which can help you create a DVD Slideshow with ease

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

Regards

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

I like Ulead DVD picture show its about $30.00 and works great.
              You can do multiple slide shows on one VCD with what ever music you want.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• bg77
                • Mar 2006

I just downloaded ulead photo express trial version and lord and behold I can't load any music to my slideshow. Does anything work? This is so frustrating.

Comment

• bg77
                  • Mar 2006

OK, so I got the music to work(don't know how). But, it made a slideshow for my screensaver,("cool") but not what I wanted, I want to make one for a cd or dvd, do you have any suggetions for me? Thanks again

Bryant

Comment

• benbryant
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Aug 2005

I just downloaded ulead photo express trial version and lord and behold I can't load any music to my slideshow. Does anything work? This is so frustrating.
                    I recommended you to try Ulead VideoStudio and photo_angel2004 offered the Ulead CD & DVD PictureShow. Both programs allow you to add music files to the slideshow and come with free trial. Instead listening to the advices, you downloaded the Ulead Photo Express and complained about not being able to load music file to your slideshow. Please download the recommended programs and let us know

Regards

Comment

• bg77
                      • Mar 2006

Well what can I say, It worked flawlessly, it was very, very easy and straight forward to use. It looks like I found my new software. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion earlier.

Bryant

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by bg77

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

Ulead picture show

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

Working...