Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmanshead
    Consequence is a bigger word than you think, it's bigger than you or me
    • Dec 2005

Hey maybe this will help Blu get his instructions updated, but it is an easy substitution if he does not.
    If you use these forums you will not have to face that...
    Long Live Foamy!!!

My burners Nec ND 3550A, Benq DQ60, Liteon SHW P6S, 2 Sony AW_Q170A's (free with my new system) and JLMS XJ-HD S.

Comment

• kuneo
      • Jan 2004

Update..........

I see this thread's still around....so I thought I would check back with latest info on my end.

I've switched over to Verb +R DL's with burn rating's up to 8X.

My earlier problem's with DVDFab have cleared up (probably my fault),and have been getting a great success rate overall.

DVD95Copy and Fab are the best software's (for DL's) in my modest opinion.
      Having a company that update's it's program's can't be beat....You're the greatest....many thanks....

K

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

keep this handy tho

Comment

• dmanshead
          Consequence is a bigger word than you think, it's bigger than you or me
          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Chewy
          I just love to do my dl's that way even though I'm not really sold on the dl format. I usually save it for those instances where you have a long epic movie like any of TLOTR movies. If we had some High Quality dl media maybe it would be better to work with.
          If you use these forums you will not have to face that...
          Long Live Foamy!!!

My burners Nec ND 3550A, Benq DQ60, Liteon SHW P6S, 2 Sony AW_Q170A's (free with my new system) and JLMS XJ-HD S.

Comment

• bigpat67
            • Jun 2006

how to burn

Ok am I a new baby when it comes to this. Can I burn multiple movies on a dual layer disk and if so how do I do it. I have had my dual layer rom for a year now and have never used that feature. I am going on vacation and don't want to take all my movies. Any help or link would be great.

Comment

• Chewy
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2003

a small cd wallet would be more practical, no point in wasting dual layer
              that way

Comment

• kuneo
                • Jan 2004

As always Chewy's right on about using a CD wallet and single layer disc's.

Dual Layer blanks are to be used when a movie is extremely long (Lord of the Rings... etc),and the digital bit content is excessive (6 gig to 7 gig content or many extras...making of featurettes or multiple audio soundtrack's) which makes for way too much compression onto a single layer disc for me.

If you used a DL disc for combining two compressed movies (at the most) you'd be paying about $3 whereas two movies on seperate single layer blanks would cost about .40 cents each or less.....use the wallet

K

Comment

Working...