Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gravinus
    • Jul 2006

Help! Anyone with problems backing up "eight Below"

I've been trying to back-up the movie "Eight Below", the disc is in excellent condition, but I keep getting errors or it just won't play when its finished. I've tried using the newest versions of DVD43 and DVDFab. Has anyone ran into this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Gravinus
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

welcome to the forum!

How are you checking the playability, off the hard drive or after the burn?

dvd43 probably is too old for that disney movie, but the latest fab should have gotten you a good rip to the hard drive. Does that play?

Comment

• Gravinus
      • Jul 2006

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have checked the movie from the hard drive and it is messed up. The audio plays fine but the screen locks up and is out of sync with the audio. If I play the original DVD on the computer it works perfectly.

Thanks again Gravinus

Comment

• Chewy
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2003

Well dvd43 will mess up a lot of other programs and uninstalling it is a bear.
        Was it running when you used fab? Did you get the newest version of fab?

Comment

• Gravinus
          • Jul 2006

CHEWY!!! THANKS A TON! That movie has been driving me crazy for a few days. It was DVD43 running in the background messing it up, I closed that program and it works great!

Thanks Again, Gravinus

Comment

Working...