Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sox2882
    • Dec 2006

DVD+R Playback problems

Hi, new here to this board and relatively new to doing backups etc. Any help would be great appreciated. Here is my problem.

I have been looking to copy some wrestling DVDs. They are to big to fit on a single DVD-R so I bought some of the Dual Layer DVD+R from Verbatim. I am using DVD-Shrink to make the copies. Here is the problem. I copied two DVDs no problem and they played fine in my dvd player, which is a Emerson DVD-recorder/player. However each of the copies I have made following the first two, will simply not play the movie portion of the DVD. The extras will play fine, however, when I click play movie it simply freezes as the chapters on the (panel) counts through the chapters. After it counts through the chapters it unfreezes and goes back to the menu screen. However, all of these dvd's work great in other players.

Any help would be great, as I said the first two copies work great in my player, but the following will not. This is very frustrating.

Thanks a bunch, to anyone with knowledge of this problem.
  • AlienX69
    Interstellar Traveler
    • Feb 2005

Not sure why Shrink came into the picture for make DL backups .... since there is no need to Shrink ? Shrink is probably what cause your prob .....

There is a good thread on this let me go find it for ya !!!

EDIT:
    Read through this thead:

Also go to the ImgBurn forum for some REALLY GOOD giudes on burning DL disks. If you want 1:1 copies its EASY PEASY, Rip to Iso, then Burn with ImgBurn .....

AX
    Last edited by AlienX69; 6 Dec 2006, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...