X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

yeah i see it chewy. would u suggest getting that black 115d dvr ide if newegg honors the rma, or just go to pioneer and let them send me a new 112d? i see the 5 eggs, but like u suggested a while back don't only go by newegg's reviews. thnx.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

the initial reports on the 115 are very good, with your luck all bets are off?

Comment

• dr_ml422
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2007

Originally Posted by Chewy
        the initial reports on the 115 are very good, with your luck all bets are off?
        i'll try the 115 then thru newegg. if not i'll just get a new 1 thru pioneer.

by all bets off u mean even if i get the 115 it my be defective also? lol...

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• dr_ml422
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2007

chewy i just got $20 off the 115d minus the shipping cost. came out 2 $9.99.

also get 2 keep the defective pioneer and send to pioneer 4 a new 1. gotta win on any of these 2 deals. lol...

Comment

Working...