Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tspurlock
    • Jan 2003

No TV out with WinDVD and Sony Vaio MXS-10 nvidia GEForce2 MX

I cannot get WinDVD to recognize that there is a tv out card. WinDVD support tells me it is not recognizing that the TV card has macrovision. BUT macrovision is working with the Sony program when I play a DVD and utilize the TV out. The bottom line is I am trying to play a DVD and view it BOTH on my computer and TV. Sony programs will not allow both views.

I have also downloaded a number of other software programs, including NeroVision, and absolutely NONE of them recognize the TV out card either.

Giga Pocket player and TV work fine on tv out at the same time on the computer monitor.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

P.S. Getting rid of macrovision would also be a definite plus!
    Last edited by tspurlock; 9 Jan 2003, 06:31 AM.
  • wise1080
    • Jan 2003

there is a good software tv-out tool available called TV-Tool.. it works with NVIDIA based cards and allows you to tv-out with no macrovision and view the picture on both your monitor and television screen using the dual-view mode.. heres the url so you can download it.

Download Here

Hope this helps with your problem

Comment

• tspurlock
      • Jan 2003

Thanks for the suggestion, HOWEVER, TV tools does NOT work either. Since my previous post I was able to determine there is NO TV CHIP on the media card. Apparently Sony is utilizing a separate program - TMDS (Sony)????\\If anyone has run into this I would appreicate a response, as I said before WinDVD support has be o no help...

Comment

Working...