Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pcvideo
    • Jan 2003

Prassi Primo DVD

Where can I get / look at Prassi Primo DVD?

From my limited search, PrimoDVD is made by Prassi Software. This product was purchased by Veritas. Then, it was purchased by Sonic. Is this correct? Is there a new name for it now?
  • LIGHTNING UK!
    Author of ImgBurn
    • Dec 2001

'Stomp RecordNow Max v4.5' is its latest reincarnation.
    The Official ImgBurn Website

Comment

• pcvideo
      • Jan 2003

Thanks. I downloaded RecordNow MAX. The interface isn't as intuitive as I would have liked. The icon buttons under the tool bar appear to be CD related and I'm not 100% sure if these buttons initiate a CD recording session or a DVD recording session. I'd much rather know for sure that I'm initiating a DVD recording.

Since I'm trying to burn a DVD, I'm assuming it's classified as Data disk. As I continued along this path, I'm not sure if I need to create the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders or if it's automatically created. So, I just created both folders, put the files inside VIDEO_TS and pressed record. It appeared to recognize that there was DVD media, but didn't say if it knew it was -R. I'm assuming that it knew and is burning at 1x speed.

If the burn works on my home players better than Nero 5.5.9.17, then I'll be happy. All in all, I'm not too impressed with the interface. I've already create a coaster because I wasn't clear what the app was doing. I even sat and read thru the entire help section - still no clear.

I'll be looking for authoring guides using Record Now. If anyone knows where I can look at one, let me know.

Comment

• pcvideo
        • Jan 2003

Ok, I'm convinced. With RecordNow MAX, I've created +R and -R discs that work perfectly. Intuitive interface or not, I guess I'll live with it - so long as it makes the discs, I'll shut up!

Comment

• jimmy1001
          • Oct 2003

where can i get a key or patch to register my recordnow max 4.5
          you can email me at removed

thanks

Edit : email removed due to warez request
          Last edited by admin; 31 Oct 2003, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...