Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weatherboys
    • Feb 2003

RGB problems!!!

I own the Pioneer DV-350S. In the setup menu: when I switch from VIDEO (or S-VIDEO) to RGB then the whole screen shifts towards
    the left for about 0,25 inch (0.5 cm). I tested it on two different TV's and also tried a different RGB-scart cable (I use
    the one with a golden end on it). I bought the player at Mediamarkt in the Netherlands. I took it back and tested it on one of
    their TV's also. Same happened. Also another DV-350 was tested there and came up with the same. Is this normal for this Pioneer or
    does it have something to do with the TV's I tested it on. (1): Grundig (5 years old), 2) Thomson (2 years old) and the 3rd was
    a small TV (37 cm diameter) from Mediamarkt. All 3 are RGB-capable!

When I watch e.g. a kids-movie like Tarzan (image shrinks to a 16:9 resolution) the right border on my TV is not a right vertical
    line, but has a very small deviation. In a 4:3 resolution (which was the resolution of all the tested TV's) all is OK.

Can somebody help me out! Should I return the Pioneer because of the above or is it due to my TV.

Thanks,
    John
Working...