Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bippy
    • Jan 2002

Link to Creative Soft-DVD

Wanted to check out the Creative DVD Software and the link - (Mirror 1) throws me into a Yahoo Briefcase that is disabled - wanted to get this software - as stated it seemingly cannot be found on the Creative site - any ideas where I can get it? - Thanks

Bippy
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If it's the same "Creative" that makes Soundblaster, etc., try the following:

This url was operating one minute before I typed this.

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• MrPIXX
      • Nov 2002

Digital Digest's Creative Soft-DVD Not working

I had and used Creative Soft-DVD's version from this site which I downloaded awhile back. Due to my hard drive failing I lost it and so came back here to get it again only to find the link given by Digital-Digest (to FDrive.com) works but that program is not there anymore, in fact there is nothing there. I also searched all of creative's websites for it only to find it is not there for download. If anyone has it can they please send Digital Digest an FTP link so others may enjoy this program. I have tried other programs but I will attest that this one is by far the BEST one out there, the video and audio quality is better then any other program I have used.

Comment

• ms3bd
        • Jan 2003

Creative softdvd player or pc-dvd software

I need Creative softdvd player or pc-dvd software. Can any one tell my where can I get it to download. I would be really grateful if you kindly provide the information.

ms3bd@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...