Cool FREE software for us all! Not a spam!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoviDirector
    • Aug 2003

Cool FREE software for us all! Not a spam!

I know it is not allowed to advertise a software program, but can I mention one, that is FREE and can be a help to everyone?
    Its called MoviDirector and can we discuss it here?

here a link.

THanks
  • techno
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Nov 2001

nothing beats anything by doing things yourself and not relying these "all in one" software.

Comment

• MoviDirector
      • Aug 2003

MoviDirector not all in one software

Movidirector is not like DVDXcopy and the like!

This software allows you to plug in any software you like to work with and then simply be guided by info about DVD.

There is no one click or any build in forced software!

You still do it all yourself, but instead of having tons of programns all over your pc, it is now nicely organised. You feel like you are working in one software, but you are not!

It is a powerful utility that acts as an assistant to all software in the goal of authoring a DVD.

It also like a guide in the form of a program

Check it out more farely!

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

To MoviDirector

Your second post to this thread far more effectively presents the abilities and construction of the software integrator that you're offering.

I previously checked your site , when the software was originally made available at the DVD Digest (or was it the DVDR Digest?) site a couple of weeks ago.

The concept appears to be extremely well thought out and (hopefully) implemented. It speaks highly of your devotion and professionalism.

I'm sure there are many users, some more sophisticated than others, who will find your approach to be a "blessing" ;>}

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...