X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnyshock
    • Apr 2004

Problem with Playback

hi,
    i just started this whole thing and i have yet to successfully copy a dvd. i have burned five so far, but none of them play in powerdvd, windows media player, or realone player.
    with powerdvd 2.55 i get error code: 80070032 and the message: the request is not supported.
    with windows media player 9 i get a message that the program has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. however, i can see that the title and menu files are in the "now playing" box.
    realplayer 10 gives me a message similar to windows media player's, saying i need to update or the disc is blank or it is unacceptable.
    when i open the cd in windows explorer, the files are all there and in correct files (video ts and audio ts).
    i have a 2000 sony viao pentium 3, 595mhz, 256 mb ram. i a have brand new sony external dvd +- r/rw drive, and an external 40g harddrive for storing dvd back ups. i am using dvdshrink 317 according to available guides and have tried nero 6 ultra and veritas recordnow dx to burn.
    i have tried full back up and re-author.
    any ideas?
    Last edited by johnnyshock; 28 Apr 2004, 12:26 PM.
  • johnnyshock
    • Apr 2004

problem solved

my external hard drive just needed reformatting from FAT32 to NFTS!

Comment

Working...