X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mnmagri
    • Nov 2001

Hollywood+, DvdStation, WinME and trouble

Hi,

I got my new machine, an Athlon XP 1600+, 256 Ram, 40Gb HD, and installed my DVD-Rom with Hollywood+, but ran in some trouble.

Everytime I try to play a DVD, all I got is a green screen... the clock runs, but there`s no movie on screen...
    I`ve been using Zone Selector 4 for running DvdStation.

any help?

tia
  • mrastas
    • Mar 2002

I got the same problem as you do! And i really would like to here a solution to it!

I have identicaly same computer as you only i have tried both Eugene´s and Realmagic DVD player! The result was the same green screen!

I have noticed that some of the movies worked out just fine on Windows ME but now on XP there is this green screen.

I would not like to give up on XP sence it works so much better exept this.

Some newer movies have worked just fine on XP without green screen!

THanks, to anyone with any tips!!!

Comment

• ransterp
      • Apr 2002

You'd need to go into the config menu and reset everything to default. That should work.

Comment

• mrastas
        • Mar 2002

"You'd need to go into the config menu and reset everything to default. That should work."

Do you mean the config menu off Eugene DVD player or real magic dvd player?

I think i have tryed that becaus it should be reseted when you remove the soft and install it again?!

Any other tips? I would really appreciate that! Thank you!

Comment

• ransterp
          • Apr 2002

It is the config menu of the RealMagic DVD player. You see the green screen because the background color setting is incorrect.

Comment

Working...