Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy
    • Jun 2002

picture jerks every second

hi there all..I was just wondering if any one could help..I`m downloading avi great converting them using tmpge tried all possible settings in there...but after i`ve done all of this the picture jerks every second mainly when it pans..like i say i`ve tryed all the different settings in tmpge i know i`m doing it all correct..but it still jerks..my m8 does his excatly the same way as me coz i made him hehe yet his works fine...eh!..I have all the codecs needed 3.11 4 and 5(nimo) ..but noticed that before putting 5 in it was jerking about every 2 seconds then after putting 5 in it was even worse so i took 5 out and now iiy only jerks every second don`t ask me why the codec 5 must leave a few files in there but not enough to corrupt it to much..also my m8 as the same specs as me except i have 1800xp and he as 1.2amd is xp crap at converting it seems ok.....
  • WahreZ
    • Jun 2002

I'm having the same problem.

I just ripped a DVD and compressed it using Flask (with DivX 5 from Nimo 5 (b7)).

When I play back the video it skips every second or so (especially when it pans across???)

Comment

Working...