Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigB@dJ@y
    • Jul 2002

Where can I get this cable??

Where can I buy a 7 pin S-vhs - composite adaptor cable (for a DXR3 Decoder), anywhere in the UK?
    Ive tried using the S-vhs to composite that came with my GFX card but it is only 4 pin and the picture is Black and white (the TV will only take composite and not S-vhs)
    The extra pins on the DXR card are for composite output!!
    I dont really want to buy a cable from Creative 'cos they're a bunch of losers.

Anywhere else??
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If Radio Shack exists in the UK, you can get it there. If not, I'm quite certain that any major electronics shop (NOT necessarily computer-related) should carry the cable...

Comment

• BigB@dJ@y
      • Jul 2002

Unfortunately, the local Tandy stores (name of Radioshack here in UK) have both recently closed...However..despair ye not for I have managed to track one down from a kind moderator on another forum (who has sent me the cable for the princley some of....£3 )

Thanks for the help

BBJ

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

Congratulations on your resourcefulness - and success ;>}

Comment

• BigB@dJ@y
          • Jul 2002

Unfortunately......it didnt work (the cable wasnt an original DXR3 composite adaptor cable). Ive decided to purchase one from Creatives Webby.......If that dont work I'll be flogging my DXR3 and stick to Power DVD!!

Comment

Working...