X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casp
    • Jan 2003

PowerDVD, DVD Region free, Macrovision

Sorry for my english.

Here is the problem. I use TV-out to watch DVD movies. In some movies the picture quality is not very good: picture is either too dark and too bright all the time and this dark-bright change is happening like very second. I think this is Macrovision related. Most of the films work fine. So I searched a little bit and found DVD Region Free program. After using DVD Region Free with PowerDVD xp some of the DVD films started to look good/normal.

But still there is some DVD films which I cannot get to work. If I use DVD Region free with these films PowerDVD freeses before the films starts; PowerDVD loads but then it freeces, sometimes PowrDVD crashes too. If I don’t use DVD Region Free the picture is variatios of dark and bright. So how can see these films too, correctly?

How can I prvent/stop Macrovision in every film ( I have read the guide in this page)? Is there better programs than DVD Region Free or what is the problem with that one? Or is the only change to start buying different sort of hardware ect. - no software sollution?

Why does PowerDVD freezes/crashes with some films while using DVD Region Free?

Whould be nice to watch DVD which you have bought.
Working...