X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrAlban
    • May 2003

Problem: Sound & Movie not syncronous

Hi Guys,

I´ve got some problems with maybe an old way to encode ripped DVDs.

I use SmartRipper, MpegToAVI, GraphEdit, VirtualDub and DivX 5.0.3.

But Sound and Movie are syncronous. I tried interleaving and in the first part of the movie it works, but then the sound is faster and passes the movie output.
    What can I do or use to get good results?

please post or send me an email

DrAlban

DrAlban
  • Fetchdaferret
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Oct 2002

wrong language, huh?

Anyway

But Sound and Movie are syncronous. I tried interleaving and in the first part of the movie it works, but then the sound is faster and passes the movie output.
    What do you mean? Does it speed up continously or is the soundstream SUDDENLY faster than the video?

If so- does it skip some part of the sound? Has this happened once or does this happen everytime? What kind of soundfile do you use? Mp3? Ac3? ...
    Besides- your method is really outdated! Once upon a time, I did it in a similar way... but now I profit from the advantages of progs like dvx! Should give it a try!

By the way- if your really coming from germany (so mostly able to speak the german language) you should be talking german in this forum!

regards -
    hanz

Comment

• DrAlban
      • May 2003

Hi there

Sorry...but nice you posted in english.

Das Problem ist, dass der Ton das Bild ueberholt.

Ich habs jetzt nochmals mit dvdx2 probiert, da klappts, aber ich komm nicht auf gute Qualitaet plus 700er Rohling, trotz divx503.

An anderer Stelle haben sie mir schon flask empfohlen, den ich mit divx503 noch nicht ausprobieren konnte. Mit dem Codec von Microsoft, die v3, gings, aber das dauert ewig und die Groesse ist einfach der Hammer.

dvx bringts echt? komm ich dabei besser weg als mit flask oder gordian knot, den ich ziemlich kompliziert find?

ThankxDrAlban

Comment

Working...