X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deckhands
    • Jul 2002

iuVcr Problem Error Code 80040228

Hi,

Hope someone has run across this problem. After trying you name it video capturing software, I finally found one that I can record in Divx/Avi and produce a small file right at capture without Audio shifting problems. My only problem is that occasionally, I get an error 80040228 which aborts capturing. in one case it happened within 3 minutes another case it was after 1 1/2 hours.

I've checked everything possible but can't seem to find a cure. I'm recording at 320x240 29.97 fps. I show zero dropped frames in log produced. Audio and video match right to end of aborted file. Then all I do is restart record and wait for next time. Could be in a minute or 1 hour who knows.
    I'm using Hauppauge WinTV PCI with latest drivers. I tried Tweaked BT848 drivers offerred by MFG on IUVcr but I get more dropped frames with their drivers and still aborts record

If any one can help Greatly appreciated
  • Dreamland
    • Nov 2009

Hi,
    I have the same problem with IUVCR! I can't set it to record some TV program because sometimes it will record me 30 minutes and sometimes there is error you have too. I don't know what to do, please help me!

Comment

Working...