AVI Joiner, MPEG Joiner, RM Joiner... Now, All is in Easy Joiner!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EnjoyNow2002
    • Aug 2002

AVI Joiner, MPEG Joiner, RM Joiner... Now, All is in Easy Joiner!

Easy Joiner (formerly Easy MPEG & RM Joiner) can help you join multiple AVI, MPEG (MPG) or RM (Real Media) video files into one large movie file. You can add an unlimited number of video files as you like to the list and easily rearrange their order if needed. With just a few mouse clicks, you can enjoy your movie clips without interruption.

Key Features

1.Can join AVI, MPEG and RM files, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX are supported;

2.Can work with a unlimited number of video files;

3.Works with large movie files in an efficient manner;

4.Be very easy to use.

Download it from http://www.DoEasier.org/joiner/
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

Just wanted to remind you that you have only made 2 posts, and both have been to advertise Easy Joiner. This board is here to posting and answering questions, not for product advertisement.

I have already banned several others who have done nothing but promote their products.

Easy Joiner is scheduled to be added to DivX Digest's software section in a few hours time - if your only post to advertise your software, then Easy Joiner will be removed from DivX Digest (I've already done this to one of the spammers promoting a software that was listed on DVD Digest) - trust me, you'll get far more visitors coming from DivX Digest than from here.
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...