X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atr232000
    • Nov 2002

ac3 Audio format

Please
    help i have a .avi file that the audio is a ac3 format the problem is the hole file is a massive 1.5 gig and i want to commpess it to a sweet 700 meg.
    anyway i used vertual dub to save the audio as .wav then used azid to make the file stable but when i used TMPGEnc Plus to merge the original avi and the ripped .ac3 file to make a mpeg 2 file but the video and audio are not in sync.
    how can i correct this
    please help me
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Under TMPGEnc's "Advanced" tab, put a check mark next to and click on "Source Range". When the adjustment window appears, you'll note an audio delay adjustment at the bottom. Enter the appropriate positive or negative number...

Comment

• atr232000
      • Nov 2002

ok well the audio start ok and in sync but as it goes though the film it getts a bigger delay
      i did a audio gap correct of -1500 and i did a test and the first bit i got it in sync and it was great that was in the middle of the movie
      then i did a clip from the start of the movie and its all out off sync again with all the same settings
      i carnt get my head round this as the both audio file and video file play for 1 hour 55 min but the sync is good at the beginning but realy bad at the end
      Last edited by atr232000; 30 Nov 2002, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...