Urgent!!!!! Don't Bother Using Nero To Convert Files!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STEVE1232003
    • Jan 2003

Urgent!!!!! Don't Bother Using Nero To Convert Files!

NERO CLAIMS TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO ENCODE BUT I HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS ALLEY AND HONESTLY, DON'T BOTHER......

I PREFFER TO USE VIRTUAL DUB TO REMOVE THE AUDIO COMPRESSION FROM THE AVI, AND THEN TMPGENC TO ENCODE IT TO MPEG-1 FOR VCD OR MPEG-2 FOR SVCD...

I HAVE WRITTEN A COMPLETE GUIDE STEP-BY-STEP OF HOW TO DO IT IF YOU OR ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND I WILL GLADLY FORWARD IT TO YOU.......I ALSO HAVE THE PROGRAMS NEEDED IF YOU WANT ALSO....

MY E-MAIL IS:

srich@home-on.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks
    steve.............
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Cross posting in the same forum, exactly what is the point of this ?.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• STEVE1232003
      • Jan 2003

WHAT IS THE POINT OF BLIND ABUSE!!!?

Originally posted by khp
      Cross posting in the same forum, exactly what is the point of this ?.
      AGAIN WHY DO YOU TAKE THE TIME TO POST ABUSE TO ME WHEN AS I EXPLAINED IN MY LAST REPLY TO THE OTHER POSTING I ONLY WANT TO HELP PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.....

I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU EVEN NOW, I DON'T KNOW YOU SO THEREFORE WHAT WOULD GIVE ME THE RIGHT. YOU NEED TO ADOPT MY MATURITY AND GROW UP IF ALL YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR TIME IS POST ABUSE.

THIS ISN'T WOT THE FORUM IS FOR....

THANKS ANYWAY
      STEVE.....

Comment

• khp
        The Other
        • Nov 2001

Re: WHAT IS THE POINT OF BLIND ABUSE!!!?

Originally posted by STEVE1232003
        AGAIN WHY DO YOU TAKE THE TIME TO POST ABUSE TO ME WHEN AS I EXPLAINED IN MY LAST REPLY TO THE OTHER POSTING I ONLY WANT TO HELP PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP.....
        First of all, I'am not abusing you in any way, you are in clear violation of several forum rules, and I have taken the time to point out your mistakes, because I care about this board.

I WILL NOT JUDGE YOU EVEN NOW

YOU NEED TO ADOPT MY MATURITY AND GROW UP IF ALL YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR TIME IS POST ABUSE.
        I think your second statement contradicts the first one rather forcefully. And I might add, that IMHO you are the one with the behavioural problems around here.

THIS ISN'T WOT THE FORUM IS FOR
        Exactly this forum is for asking and answering digitalvideo related questions. So far you have done nothing but shameless promotion, of a guide which you claim to be a bible.
        Last edited by khp; 28 Jan 2003, 11:42 AM.
        Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
        http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• STEVE1232003
          • Jan 2003

Sorry

khp, please ignore my shouted postings......

Let us forget this, at the end of the day my intentions are good...

I do not come here for an argument or to abuse.... I was defensive as I found your first mocking of my posting offensive. I wish to put it behind me now.

The guide I talked of is something i am gaining peoples opinions on at the minuite as i am going to put it on my website soon and thats why I seem to advertise it, just because I am building up feedback.

I see you are a valuble member of this forum and I don't plan to cross you...

And for the record I am sorry for shouting, I hadn't read the rules at that time....It wasn't intentional.

Cheers and all the best
          Steve........

Comment

Working...