Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peaceboy
    • Feb 2003

Sb Live and DVD softwares

I have an SB Live Value soundcard and I can't get 4 speaker output at all. Only 2 speakers output would work. I read other threads in forums and lotsa people have this problem but no one with a solution. Even creative themselves could not answer me. Is there ANYONE out there who knows any solutions? I'm using WinXP and DX9. Tried softwares like NVDVD, POwerDVD and Media player, all don't work in 4 speaker. All settings unders windows as well as Audio HQ set to 4 speakers already. Thanks, any help whatsoever would be good. I'm game for trying anything
  • chickeneater
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2002

on the smaller knob of your front right speaker, or wherever your volume adjuster is, turn the surround up.or move it to the right. have you ever got sound out of your rear speakers?
    FFDShow filters
    Guliverkli's Media Player Classic

Comment

• BackinBlack
      • Mar 2004

Ahhhhh.... I have the same problem! SBLive! digital will not function correctly if the PowerDVD software is set to 4 channel rather than 2 channel. (I only have 4 channel speakers at the moment...)

The video playback runs at a stunning 2pfs, with no sound... Unless I set the audio in PowerDVD to 2 channel, then all is well... Sort of... Most other applications using 4 channels work flawlessly.

I have DirectX9b, and the only file that is not WHQL signed is EMU10K1.VXD.

Any new thoughts???

Comment

• BackinBlack
        • Mar 2004

TTT

Comment

Working...