The Matrix in 20 MB???!?!?!?! Could it be?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CPU1333MHZ
    • Jan 2002

The Matrix in 20 MB???!?!?!?! Could it be?

On some forum some guy claims the The Martix was encoded in super high quality into 20 MB (not in DivX, its an EXE). I didn't beleive him. So he gave a URL to download it. I have broadband so i did and it's a password protected zip file. It's werid because here is the zip file's comment:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Compression: .product
    Initial Format: DVD
    Final Format: .exe DirectX
    Frame width: Full DVD screen
    Frame height: Full DVD screen
    Play length: 8209.2 seconds
    Frame count: 447249
    Frame rate: 64 frames/second

Content: Movie
    Matrix, The (1999)
    Genre: Action, Thriller, Sci-Fi
    Runtime: 136
    Language: English
    Color: Color (Technicolor)
    Sound Mix: Dolby Digital
    Certification: USA:R

Encoded by: UCF - United Cracking Force - the new face!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

64 FPS? WTF? is that some new industry standerd? lol. anyway 64 FPS is wrong when i multiply 64 FPS * 8209.2 Seconds i get 525388.8. Doesn't match the claimed 447249. And it says its in DirectX .exe encoded into .product. From what i figure DirectX signals 3D. Something is odd here but i'm curious. If anyone knows the password to this or where i can find it plz plzplzplz tell me. (I'm curious )

I've already tried looking up United Cracking Force but i didn't find a password or anything. But they are well known for cracking lots o stuff. And i'm sick and tired of brute force cracking it
  • SpyC
    • Jan 2002

Try the name of the url for password or login in an affiliate site to this url and you'll find it for sure

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

The Martix was encoded in super high quality into 20 MB (not in DivX, its an EXE).
      Looks like a virus smells like a virus probably is a virus.
      It certainly is'nt what it says it is.
      Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• CPU1333MHZ
        • Jan 2002

I dunno, it might be a virus but i dont care because i have a crappy somputer to run it on (im not gonna run it on my good one) and ill also virus scan it. But i doubt viruses are 20 MB in size. Most people write TINY viruses in assembler. There is no url. i tried looking up UCF but didn't find anything about a password to that file. Lots of serials for software tho

Comment

• Trancemaster
          Snoogins
          • Dec 2001

I think the chance of the Matrix being compressed into 20MB is about as likely as Bin Laden converting to Christianity. As khp says, probably a virus. Either that or a trojan.

Delete it. Now.
          Snooch to the Nooch!

Comment

• CPU1333MHZ
            • Jan 2002

Dude, its in a ZIP file, if it IS a virus/trojan it will do no harm in the zip fule. I would have to be extracted first

Comment

Working...