X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kayleigh11
    • Mar 2003

Newbie needs some advise from you pros

Hi Everybody
    I have a question for everybody. I have a movie slightly out of synch and I also need to cut it so that I can burn it onto 2 cd's. Which would you do first . Fix the audio or cut it. I know this is a really stupid question but I thought I should ask first. Thanks for any help you can give me.
  • evilwizard80011
    • Mar 2003

I would first fix it and then cut it i'm not a pro but thats what I would do.If you cut it first you will have to fix it for both cds.
    -EvilWizard80011
    I know karate, kung fu, and 47 other dangerous words

Comment

• SKD_Tech
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Jan 2003

After Spliting you might have the same problem over again though because that happened to me I fixed it split it then had to fix both the files again after that

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Re: Newbie needs some advise from you pros

Originally posted by Kayleigh11
        Hi Everybody
        I have a question for everybody. I have a movie slightly out of synch and I also need to cut it so that I can burn it onto 2 cd's. Which would you do first . Fix the audio or cut it. I know this is a really stupid question but I thought I should ask first. Thanks for any help you can give me.
        I believe either can be done with varying results.

I personally prefer splitting and fixing later though.

Comment

• Kayleigh11
          • Mar 2003

Thank you everybody. I'm not even sure I posted to the right board cuz I'm real new at this but I really do appreciate the input. I'm sure as time goes on I'll be asking more and more stupid questions. Just bear with me I'm trying to learn as much as I can. This is very very facinating and fun for me.

Thanks again.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Jan 2003

" I'm sure I wll post more stupid questions"

No question can be stupid I'm 13 and I haven't gotten a question that is labeled "stupid" yet

Comment

Working...