Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

VCR to computer

How do I put video from a vhc tape on my computer? I have a s-video port on my computer. if that is important. What else do I need? Are there any guides to use?
    Last edited by Deus; 10 Jan 2002, 01:46 PM.
  • taffypaul
    • Jan 2002

video

I recently wrote how I copy my dvd,s to my PC and then out to vcd in the VCD authoring section of this site. Just substitute the word "standalone DVD player! for video recorder !!" you,ll need a tv caputure card, win vcr and ulead dvd factory if you want to make chapters on your vcd's

Comment

• irresponsibleki
      • Jan 2002

he said FROM VHS TO COMPUTER ... same thing i want to do

Comment

• taffypaul
        • Jan 2002

i said substitute the words standalone dvd for video recorder!!!!

Listen, just plug your vhs video recorder in to your capture card through composite or s-composite ,instead of a dvd player then you can transfer whatever is on the vhs tape to your computer get it!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Comment

• Thrawn
          • Jan 2002

lol i think what he is trying to say is that u will need a TV Card for your PC. u can then connect your VCR with your Composite or S-Composite of the TV Card. Then u could possibly use FreeVCR (for example there are some others too) to capture from TV (before u have to start the TV software that comes along with TV card).

he might make copies of DVDs this way too, but why not rip them with DVDx (although it needs 5-7 hours *g*)

did u connect your dvd player with your PC without using a TV card?
          The Grandadmiral was here!

Comment

Working...