Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbuh
    • May 2003

Help!- Flask Mpeg audio options

I've just started using Flask Mpeg 0.7 to encode my DVD rips but it doesn't offer any options other than PCM uncompressed for audio compression. Why is this? Can I install anything (plugins, encoders, etc) to give me options? How can I compress the movie audio stream to Ogg or MP3?

Cazbuh
  • alcskid
    Movie Lovers
    • Jan 2003

Just grab Tsunami Filter pack collection and install just audio codec option. Then it will appear at your flaskmpeg option.
    ...My Foot Print...

Comment

• retro_guy
      • May 2003

Flash can be funny

I've had the MP3 option drop out a few times, I just run the reinstall if that happens. You alos need to close Flask after you've finised an encoding and restart it otherwise the MP3 option won't appear.

I'm not sure what's in the filter pack mentioned above, but I use the Radium MP3 Codec, with seems to work fine.

Hope you get it working.

Some peple hate Flask, and it is a bit buggy, but it so fast to set up and get running, once you know you way around.

Comment

• alcskid
        Movie Lovers
        • Jan 2003

I love FlaskMPEG too ! Usually I use it to convert SVCD to VCD and I'm using Panasonic MPEG1 Plug in (It's the best pic quality result) compare to bbMPEG plug in or Ligos !
        If you had correct audio codecs installations from Tsunami codecs collection, then it will show up like this : look at attachment !

I'm using FlaskMPEG 0.6 !
        Attached Files
        ...My Foot Print...

Comment

• crispy
          • Mar 2003

I like Cyberlink's Power MP3 or Radium MP3 Professional. Again another Flask user (v0.78.39). You just got to find and install the audio codecs you want.

Comment

• scdlcgs
            Gold Member
            Gold Member
            • Apr 2003

just install radium mp3 codec... the rest will work well...
            Scdlcgs- Improving... Editing is my thing! Have patience...

Comment

Working...