Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urdrt
    • Jul 2003

Angelpotion problems

I can't seem to get any video from movies that say they are encoded with angelpotion. what's funny is I know these vids work because I've watched some of them before. I have angelpotion installed on my computer but I've installed many other codecs since then and even after I formatted my hard drive, reinstalled basic codecs (including Angelpotion) I still can't get anything but sound from any angelpotion video. Is this a normal problem?
  • toastem
    • Apr 2003

it's a rip

Angelpotion from my understanding is just another rip of Microsoft's MPEG-4, similar to Divx 3.11a, but no where near popularity nor compatablity of Divx. I'd suggest finding "Angelpotion" here at the Divx digest, and grabbing the program they offer to change it over to standard MPEG-4 or Divx.

Comment

• urdrt
      • Jul 2003

not quite

the software on this site wont convert it. It says unknown codec.

Comment

• urdrt
        • Jul 2003

here's the Gspot screenshot

Here's a Gspot screenshot of one of the files, maybe someone can help me figure this out. Virtualdub will load them but won't convert them. It says there's an error decompressing the file? Anyway please help. Some of these movies I can't get any other way.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...