Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • otayputz
    • Jul 2003

Slow motion

Hello, I am new here, so bear with me if this is a stupid question. My video editing software gives me the option of adjusting the speed of my video, meaning that if I want to do slow motion in my video, it just simply slows down the frames per second. This is good, except the quality of the video is not . I understand in films like the matrix, where slow motion is in constant use, they use higher speed cameras, or at least increase the number of frames per second the scene is shot at. I am looking to buy a new digital camcorder, like the Canon GL2 or the Sony TRV950. Would I be able to play with the camera to increase the number of frames per second of video footage I am getting from that so I could do a more crisp slow motion effect? If so, how could I do something like that?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

I'd suggest you go to the Panasonic and Sony websites and check the specs for the cameras you're considering. Additionally, you'll undoubtedly see phone numbers for Tech Support at each site (If you treat them with "kid gloves" you may get some straight and meaningful answers)...

Comment

Working...